How we help
If you are considering changing your current old devices, or perhaps you need your current hearing aids serviced? Whatever your needs, our qualified and friendly staff will be happy to assist.
Hearing aids should not just address an individual’s hearing loss limitation, hearing aids should enhance performance, in all aspects of your life.
- Free Hearing Assessments for Eligible Pensioners (see below).
- Fully Subsidised Devices for Eligible Pensioners.
- Department of Veterans Affairs Services
- Adult and Paediatric Hearing Assessments (over 4 years of age)
- Diagnostic Assessments
- WorkCover Assessments
- Commercial Drivers Assessments
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Wax Micro-Suction Removal and Irrigation
- Home Visits -Scheduled Nursing Home Appointments
- Custom ear plugs
Hearing Services Program
(ELIGIBLE PENSIONERS AND DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS OF AFFAIRS)
Here 2 Hear is fully accredited to provide hearing services for those on an eligible pension under the Australian Government Hearing services program. Eligibility will provide you with fully subsidised services, including assessments and hearing aids should they be needed.
You may be eligible for the voucher scheme if you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident or live on Norfolk Island, are aged 21 years or older, and are:
- a pensioner concession card holder or their spouse
- a Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Gold Card holder or their spouse
- a DVA White Card holder (hearing-specific conditions) or their spouse
- a member of the Australian Defence Force
- referred by a Disability Employment Service
A Commonwealth Seniors Health Card does not provide eligibility for the program.
What benefits does the scheme provide?
Under this scheme, those who qualify are eligible to receive the following benefits:
• Hearing assessments at no cost to you
• Hearing rehabilitation at no cost to you
• Fully subsidised basic digital hearing aids, or subsidised advanced digital hearing aids
• Subsidised hearing aid batteries and maintenance
As an Independent hearing clinic we are able to access any hearing aid in todays market, and keep up to date with ALL manufacturers latest technology.
Not only do we tailor the aids to your hearing loss and specific needs, we also give our clients the best choices at affordable prices.Our experienced staff will also be able to adjust and repair almost all devices, irrespective of brand.
- GN Resound
- Behind The Ear (BTE)
- In The Ear (ITE)
- Invisible (ITC CIC)
- Receiver In The Ear (RIC)